Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
This cute small town, 23 km (14 mi) northeast of Beechworth, shot to fame after the release of the lighthearted comedy Strange Bedfellows, starring Paul Hogan. The town's historic buildings (including the two pubs, the post office, and the bank) were used as settings, and many of the town's 700 residents were movie extras.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's