Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Oscar W's Wharfside
Oscar W's Wharfside Review
Named after the last paddle steamer ever built in Echuca, Oscar W's is one of the port's finest restaurants. With a beautiful, tree-fringed view of the Murray River, it's a comfortable, relaxed establishment. The Redgum Grill and Deck Bar serves such treats as pan-fried Murray cod with fennel cream and candied chilli, and kangaroo with bacon, garlic crostini and onion marmalade. Pavlova and lamingtons (Australia's famous small chocolate-and-coconut dipped sponge cakes) are stars of the dessert menu. Have a drink and watch the paddle steamers cruise by.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's