Oscar W's Wharfside
Oscar W's Wharfside Review
Named after the last paddle steamer ever built in Echuca, Oscar W's is one of the port's finest restaurants. With a beautiful, tree-fringed view of the Murray River, it's a comfortable, relaxed establishment with a casual Deck Bar and upscale Redgum Grill, the latter serving such treats as spicy boned quail, with warm bean chorizo salad, coriander, and lime yoghurt dressing. Pavlova and little laimington's (Australia's own chocolate and coconut–dipped sponge cakes) are stars of the dessert menu. Have a drink and watch the paddle steamers cruise by.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe