Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
River Gallery Inn
At a Glance
- historic atmosphere
- room themes
- great location
- Wi-Fi patchy in some rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
River Gallery Inn Review
A 19th-century building just a stone's throw from the Port of Echuca houses this boutique couples-only hotel. Each room is furnished in a different theme, such as French Provincial, opulent Victorian, and rustic early Australian; there's even a Bordello Room, with a four-poster bed and a view of a heritage-listed paddle-era brothel—which is no longer active! Four rooms overlook the street but are quiet. Six rooms have whirlpool tubs, and all rooms, bar one, have open fireplaces. Rates include breakfast, served in the Bordello Wine and Tapas bar, which also serves drinks and tapas until the evening.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's