Getting Here and Around
Bus services to Alpine National Park operate from Albury on the New South Wales border in the north. In ski season Pyles Coaches depart from Melbourne for Falls Creek via Mt. Beauty. V/Line's combined train and bus operates from Melbourne's Southern Cross Station to Wangaratta, with a connection on to Bright.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's