Amour of the Grape. Set winery tours for groups of two to seven passengers, and personal tours for those who want to devise their own itinerary, are offered by this company. The day's outing includes tastings at four or five preselected cellar doors, and a gourmet lunch and a glass of wine at a boutique winery café. Golf and spa tours are also available. 0414/5974–3286. www.amourofthegrape.com.au. A$175 per person Mornington Peninsula pick-up; central Melbourne pick-up A$220 per person (for 4 to 7 people).
Wine Tours Victoria. This Melbourne-based company operates tours of two to ten people using minivans. They visit four to five wineries that may include Box Stallion and Willow Creek. Lunch with wine and coffee are also on the menu. 03/5428–8500 or 1300/946386. www.winetours.com.au. A$150.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's