Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Lakeside Villas at Crittenden Estate
At a Glance
- fantastic position
- stylish and snug
- the nearby Stillwater Restaurant is open for dinner only on Friday and Saturday
Check Rates from our Partners
Lakeside Villas at Crittenden Estate Review
Wine and dine to your heart's content, then amble home to this accommodation perched next to a tranquil lake. Each of the three villas, which are decorated in warm, earthy tones, has an open-plan living/dining area with a log stove and a full kitchen. A north-facing balcony equipped with a barbecue catches most of the day's sun. The separate bedroom has a king-size sleigh bed, which can be split into twin beds on request. The living room sofa converts to a bed, accommodating an additional two people for A$50 per person. There's a whirlpool spa and walk-in closet in the spacious bathroom. Start the day right with a breakfast hamper of bacon, eggs, jams, and complimentary bubbly.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's