Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
T'Gallant Winemakers Review
Home to the peninsula's first Pinot Grigio vines, this popular Italian-themed winery also contains a restaurant. T'Gallant also produces excellent Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, and Muscat. If you're a art lover as well as an wine fan, you'll also admire the beautiful artwork on its bottle labels. The on-site restaurant La Baracca Trattoria ($$) and the alfresco Spuntino Bar ($) are always buzzing and the food is exceptional, with dishes made from local ingredients, including items from the house herb garden. Tuck into a crisp-based pizza or grilled sausages in the bar, or try the trattoria's slow-cooked lamb with broad beans, artichokes, baby potatoes, and garden herbs. The cellar door and restaurant/bar are open seven days a week, and there's live music every weekend at lunchtime and occasional cabaret nights. You can also sign up for the year-round Tre Gusti Cooking Classes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's