Diving and Snorkeling in Mornington Peninsula
Diving and Snorkeling
Bayplay Adventure Tours. This adventure tour company offers a variety of activities including diving, snorkelling, bike riding, and sea kayaking. You can explore colonies of weedy seadragons, swim through an octopus's garden, or feel the wash when dolphins leap over your kayak. Dives start from A$55, while a three-hour sea kayaking tour to a dolphin sanctuary costs A$99 per person. 3755 Port Nepean Rd., Portsea, VIC, 3944. 03/5984–0888. www.bayplay.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's