- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Melbourne's regimented layout makes it easy to negotiate by car, but two unusual rules apply because of the tram traffic. Trams should be passed on the left, and when a tram stops to allow passengers to disembark, the cars behind it also must stop. Motorists using various tollways have 72 hours to pay the toll after using the highway. To pay by credit card, call 13-2629. Alternatively, you can buy passes at the airport before using the tollways. A weekend pass is around A$10.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's