Sights & Attractions in Melbourne
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Melbourne
|A-B C-G H-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Forty acres of tree-lined paths, artificial lakes, and flower...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Carlton|
The heart of the trendy South Yarra–Prahran area, this long road...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||South Yarra–Prahran|
Once the on-leave residence of the Pacific navigator Captain...
|Memorials / Monuments||City Center|
Eureka Skydeck 88
Named after the goldfields uprising of 1854, the Eureka Tower...
Encompassing a whole city block, the bold, abstract-style landmark...
This 65-acre expanse of European trees, manicured lawns, garden...
Flinders Street Station
Much more than just a train station, the term "meet under the...
|Transportation Sites||City Center|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's