Sights & Attractions in Melbourne
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Melbourne
|A-D E-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Eureka Skydeck 88
Named after the goldfields uprising of 1854, the Eureka Tower...
Encompassing a whole city block, the bold, abstract-style landmark...
This 65-acre expanse of European trees, manicured lawns, garden...
Flinders Street Station
Melburnians use the clocks on the front of this grand Edwardian...
|Transportation Sites||City Center|
The Hotel Windsor
Not just a grand hotel, the Windsor is home to one of Melbourne's...
King's Domain Gardens
This expansive stretch of parkland includes Queen Victoria Gardens...
|Gardens / Arboretums||City Center|
Luna Park is a five-minute stroll southeast of St. Kilda pier...
|Amusement Parks||St. Kilda|
Known as Melbourne's Little Italy, Lygon Street is a perfect...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Carlton|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe