Sights & Attractions in Melbourne
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Melbourne
|A-B C-G H-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
An alphabet soup of Chinese, French, Italian, and Lebanese eateries—along...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||St. Kilda|
The Arts Centre
Melbourne's most important cultural landmark is the venue for...
|Arts / Performance Venues||City Center|
Athenaeum Theatre and Library
The first talking picture show in Australia was screened in 1896...
Melbourne's most elegant 19th-century shopping arcade dates from...
|Stores / Malls||City Center|
Once a run-down area of Richmond, this street is now a bargain...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Richmond|
Most commonly known for its 82 colorful and culturally significant...
Along with Lygon Street in nearby Carlton, Brunswick Street is...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Fitzroy|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's