- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Several tram lines connect central Melbourne with Richmond. Take Tram 70 from Flinders Street Station to Swan Street, Richmond; or take No. 109 from Bourke Street to Victoria Street. Tram 48 will take you from Flinders Street to Bridge Road, while Nos. 78 and 9 travel from Chapel Street (in South Yarra) to Richmond. Trains connect Flinders Street Station with Richmond Station. If driving, or even walking, proceed east along Flinders Street, which becomes Wellington Parade, past the Hilton and the Park Hotel to Hoddle Street.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe