- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Royal Botanic Gardens
Royal Botanic Gardens Review
Within its 100 acres are 12,000 species of native and imported plants and trees, sweeping lawns, and ornamental lakes populated with ducks and swans that love to be fed. The Children's Garden is a fun and interactive place for kids to explore. Summer brings alfresco performances of classic plays, usually Shakespeare, and children's classics like Wind in the Willows, as well as the popular Moonlight Cinema series. The present design and layout were the brainchild of W.R. Guilfoyle, curator and director of the gardens from 1873 to 1910.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more