- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Arrow on Swanston
At a Glance
- easy walk to eateries and CBD attractions
- limited space
Check Rates from our Partners
Arrow on Swanston Review
Location and great value make up for the limited space in this CBD-edge hotel. There are studio rooms and several configurations of one- and two-bedroom apartments sleeping up to four. All rooms have full kitchens, perfect for cooking up a feast of fresh produce bought at Queen Victoria Market, a 10-minute walk away; restaurant-lined Lygon Street is even closer. Guests have complimentary access to the gym, sauna and outdoor swimming pool (closed over winter) in the adjoining long-term student housing building. Secure under-cover parking is available for a fee.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more