- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There is a hum of bees around a honey pot at this Andalusian bar and restaurant. A chalkboard on the exposed brick wall lists eight dry and six sweet sherries to start (or finish), and there are Spanish and Portuguese wines to accompany your selection of tapas and raciones(larger shared plates). Seated at a table or on a stool at the bar, you could begin with rabbit empanadilla (pastry pockets) and melt-in-your-mouth black pudding topped with a fried quail egg, and follow with vine-leaf wrapped sardines with pistachio and orange blossom sauce. But leave room for dessert; the churros (Spanish donuts) and chocolate are sinful, while the Pedro Ximenez and muscatel ice cream could make an Atheist believe in a culinary god.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
I've just reserved a limo for four of us in January from the airport to the Four Seasons. Read more