- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
A chalkboard on the exposed brick wall lists eight dry and six sweet sherries to start (or finish), and there are Spanish and Portuguese wines to accompany your selection of tapas and raciones (larger shared plates). Seated at a table or on a stool at the bar, you could begin with rabbit empanadilla (pastry pockets) and melt-in-your-mouth black pudding topped with a fried quail egg, and follow with vine-leaf wrapped sardines with pistachio and orange blossom sauce. But leave room for dessert; the churros (Spanish donuts) and chocolate are sinful, while the Pedro Ximenez and muscatel ice cream could make an Atheist believe in a culinary god.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
We are planning for our honeymoon during Christmas / new year time mostly from 23rd Dec till Jan 3rd 2015 in Australia. Read more