- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
I Love Pho 264
I Love Pho 264 Review
Tucking into a steaming bowl of phŏ (traditional noodle soup) at this Victoria Street restaurant is like channeling the backstreets of Hanoi and Saigon. While they also serve crunchy, deep-fried spring rolls and flavour-packed ricepaper rolls, the mainstay of the menu (a blackboard on the wall) is various combinations of bò (beef) and gà (chicken) with noodles in aromatic stock. Each order comes with a piled plate of Vietnamese mint, bean shoots and lemon wedges, and there are bottles of chilli paste and fish sauce on every mock-marble plastic table. This restaurant is crowded with Vietnamese and other phŏ lovers on weekends so you often have to queue on the footpath, but turnover is fast so its never long before you are seated and eating some of Melbourne's best—and cheapest—food.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
My husband and I are planning our first trip to Australia. Read more