- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Eureka Skydeck 88
Eureka Skydeck 88 Review
Named after the goldfields uprising of 1854, the Eureka Tower (which houses the 88th-level Eureka Skydeck 88) is the tallest residential building in the southern hemisphere. The funky-shaped blue glass building, with an impressive gold cap, opened in May 2007. The Skydeck is the place to get a bird's-eye view of Melbourne and overcome your fear of heights. An enclosed all-glass cube, known as The Edge (A$12 additional charge), projects 3 meters (9.84 feet) out from the viewing platform—here you can stand, seemingly suspended, over the city on a clear glass floor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
My husband and I are planning our first trip to Australia. Read more