- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pensione Hotel Melbourne
At a Glance
- hip, but homey
- industrial design may not be to everyone's liking
Check Rates from our Partners
Pensione Hotel Melbourne Review
This 114-room hotel with a serious dash of industrial chic (exposed brick walls and black, brown, and red minimalist decor) is just the sort of lodging you'd expect to open in hip central Melbourne. There's a big choice of rooms, from singles, doubles, and triples, to a rooftop apartment on the same level as the hotel's shared sundeck. Popular with business and convention guests, this hotel is a small alluring escape. It's convenient to Southbank, Docklands, and the river and perfect for those who don't like the big five-star properties.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
I've just reserved a limo for four of us in January from the airport to the Four Seasons. Read more