- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Pensione Hotel Melbourne
At a Glance
- hip, but homey
- industrial design may not be to everyone's liking
Check Rates from our Partners
Pensione Hotel Melbourne Review
This 114-room hotel with a serious dash of industrial chic (exposed brick walls and black, brown, and red minimalist decor) is just the sort of lodging you'd expect to open in hip central Melbourne. There's a big choice of rooms, from singles, doubles, and triples, to a rooftop apartment on the same level as the hotel's shared sundeck. Popular with business and convention guests, this hotel is a small alluring escape. It's convenient to Southbank, Docklands, and the river and perfect for those who don't like the big five-star properties.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more