- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Caffe e Cucina
Caffe e Cucina Review
If you're looking for a quintessential Italian dining experience in a place where it's easy to imagine you're back in the old country, then this is it. Fashionable, look-at-me types flock here for coffee and pastry downstairs, or for more-leisurely meals upstairs in the warm, woody dining room. Try the melt-in-your-mouth gnocchi, or calamari Sant' Andrea (lightly floured and shallow fried). Save room for dessert—the tiramisu is even better looking than the crowd.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
We are planning for our honeymoon during Christmas / new year time mostly from 23rd Dec till Jan 3rd 2015 in Australia. Read more