- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Richmond Hill Café and Larder
Richmond Hill Café and Larder Review
This bright and buzzy café–cum–produce store is popular with those seeking a late breakfast and brunch that extends well into the day. It's so popular you might have to wait briefly if you haven't booked a table. The bistro fare brims with wonderful flavors, from the pie of the day (perhaps a tartlet of silverbeet and Taleggio cheese in a pumpkin and carraway crust) to the hand-cut pappardelle with belted Galloway short-rib ragu. Desserts are mouthwateringly simple and impossible to resist. After you've eaten, pick up some marvelous cheese and country-style bread from the adjoining cheese room and grocery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more