- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Chef Teage Ezard's adventurous—and often exhilarating—take on fusion pushes the boundaries between Eastern and Western flavors. Some combinations may appear unusual, like the pan-fried sesame-crusted John Dory with gnocchi, nettle, black rice paper, jerusalem artichoke, and chestnut custard, but everything works deliciously at this spot in the funky Adelphi hotel. And as with all upscale restaurants these days, there's an eight-course tasting menu (A$160 per person) featuring mouthwatering steamed spanner crab dumplings with Yarra Valley salmon roe, chervil cress, and coconut tom kha. A three-course lunch express menu (includes glass of wine) is great value at A$55. The dessert menu by itself is a celebration of indulgence.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more