- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Grossi Florentino Review
Since 1928, dining at Florentino has meant experiencing the pinnacle of Melbourne hospitality. After taking a seat in the famous mural room, with its huge chandeliers, wooden panels, and Florentine murals, you can sample dishes like venison loin with a juniper crust and heirloom vegetables, and crab ravioli. The five-course tasting menu, called the Gran Tour (A$140), is also a popular option. Downstairs, the Grill has more business-like fare, while the Cellar Bar is perfect for a glass of wine and pasta of the day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more