- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Taxi Dining Room
Taxi Dining Room Review
Occupying an innovatively designed steel-and-glass space above Federation Square, Taxi boasts both extraordinary food and spectacular views over Melbourne. East meets west on a menu that combines Japanese flavors—soy tuna tataki, caramelized orange and Sake Lee sauce—with such European-inspired fare as slowly braised lamb shoulder with a roasted lamb loin and saltbush jus. There is also an impressive list of new- and old-world wines. To taste some of Australia's best craft beers, have a pre-meal drink at the Transport Bar on the ground floor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more