- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
At a Glance
- brand-new spa, hip laneway location, fully equipped business center
- decor a bit too edgy for some
Check Rates from our Partners
The Adelphi Review
This chic, design-conscious boutique hotel is decorated with minimalist-style furnishings of brushed steel, maple, and glass. The best rooms are those at the front (with room numbers ending in 01). The pièce de résistance is the top-floor, 80-foot lap pool, which has a glass bottom jutting out from the edge of the building: bathers literally swim into space. Top-floor bar views, framed by the Gothic spires of St. Paul's, are heavenly. The restaurant ezard serves daring Mod-Oz fusion fare.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more