- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- brand-new spa, hip laneway location, fully equipped business center
- decor a bit too edgy for some
Check Rates from our Partners
The Adelphi Review
This chic, design-conscious boutique hotel is decorated with minimalist-style furnishings of brushed steel, maple, and glass. The best rooms are those at the front (with room numbers ending in 01). The pièce de résistance is the top-floor, 80-foot lap pool, which has a glass bottom jutting out from the edge of the building: bathers literally swim into space. Top-floor bar views, framed by the Gothic spires of St. Paul's, are heavenly. The restaurant ezard serves daring Mod-Oz fusion fare.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1428* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,428 Air New Zealand
My other half and I recently spent a lovely four day weekend in Margaret River, thanks to the rare occurrence of a rotating Friday off and a Monday public holiday.
For those wanting the wordless version, Read more
This was our fifth trip to Australia to teach songwriting workshops. Read more
My wife and I are at the preliminary planning stages of a trip to New Zealand. Read more