- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
The Commoner Review
The street-facing dining room here is packed with young couples enjoying some of the town's best and most eclectic UK-inspired food. The menu features "small food" taste sensations like chargrilled octopus, blood orange, green peppers and squid ink, and more substantial offerings such as rolled pork belly, black pudding, swede and grains. There's a roast every Sunday lunch, and regular set-price theme nights, such as "A Duck's Tale." The wine list has depth in both Aussie and international selections. The space itself is cozy, featuring original art, and there's an enclosed garden out the back.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more