- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Bimbo Deluxe Review
This bohemian bar, with deep comfy sofas and the feel of a local student hangout, has the cheapest and possibly the most delicious pizzas in town. On weekdays between noon and 4 pm, Saturday 7 to 9 pm and Monday–Thursday from 7 to 11 pm you can order a dinner-plate-size pizza (from 23 choices) for a mere A$4. The queues of students and hungry lunchers start to form outside around 11:55. If you miss the special, fear not: the same great pizzas are only A$7–A$9 at other times. Try the Agnello (tomato, mozzarella, spiced lamb, arugula, pine nuts, and sultanas). If you're hankering for a sugar rush, there are also sweet pizzas such as Belgian chocolate with mascarpone. A range of chilled infused vodkas—including watermelon and lychee—is available, as well as local craft beers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Okay, so I suck at packing.And I mess it up both ways: either too much or not enough. I never get it right. We have 5 weeks OZ/NZ (!) with 3 days in Hong Kong on the way. Destinations include Sydney, Uluru, Read more