- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Queen Victoria Market
Queen Victoria Market Review
This market has buzzed with food and bargain shoppers since 1878. With more than 1,000 mostly open-air stalls, this sprawling, spirited bazaar is the city's prime produce outlet—many Melburnians come here to buy strawberries, fresh flowers, imported cheeses, meat and eye-bright fresh fish. On Sunday there is less food and more great deals on jeans, T-shirts, and souvenirs. It's open Tuesday and Thursday 6–2, Friday 6–5, Saturday 6–3, and Sunday 9–4. Market tours take you deep inside the labyrinth, and cooking classes are conducted by well-known chefs.Wandering entertainers and aromatic hot food stalls add to the vibe at the Suzuki Night Market, open 5:30 to 10 pm on Wednesday from November to late-February; this market focuses on art, crafts and gifts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
We are planning for our honeymoon during Christmas / new year time mostly from 23rd Dec till Jan 3rd 2015 in Australia. Read more