- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Victoria Street Review
One of Melbourne's most popular "eat streets," this 2-km (1-mi) stretch has restaurants ranging from simple canteens (eat until you drop for A$12) to tablecloth-and-candlelight dining spots. The street also features Vietnamese grocers, kitchenware stores, several art galleries, and several chichi drinking spots. Once a year at Tet, Vietnamese New Year (in January and February but the exact date varies from year to year), the street comes to life with a day-long Lunar Festival, with dragon dances, music and more food!
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more