- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Missing Link–Collectors Corner
Missing Link–Collectors Corner Review
Fluorescent tube-lit and never empty, Missing Link–Collector's Corner stocks an impressive range of DVDs, CDs, vinyl, and (believe it or not) cassettes, from a wide cross section of music, TV and film genres. Hard-to-find import CD singles is the specialty of the house. Smaller, upstairs Collectors Corner Curtin House, two blocks away, specialises more in jazz and soul recordings.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
DH and I will be heading to Australia in 6 short days. Read more
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
I am slightly confused about baggage transfer between these airlines. Read more