- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Parliament House Review
Dating from 1856, this august stone building was used as the National Parliament from the time of federation in 1900 until 1927, when the first Parliament House was completed in Canberra. The two houses of State Parliament usually sit Tuesday to Thursday from March through June and again from August through November.
- Address: Spring and Bourke Sts., East Melbourne, Melbourne, VIC 3002 | Map It
- Phone: 03/9651–8911
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Weekdays 9–4; guided tour at 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 1:30, 2:30 and 3:45 when parliament is not in session. On sitting Mon. and Tues., public tours are offered at 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30. There is also a monthly Architecture Tour.
- Website: www.parliament.vic.gov.au/visit/public-tours
- Location: City Center
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries Read more