- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
At a Glance
- warm feel
- exceptional service
- full in-room entertainment systems
- on busy thoroughfare
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Lindrum Review
Housed in the Heritage-listed Lindrum family billiards center, a short walk from Federation Square, this is one of Melbourne's savviest boutique properties. Rooms are spacious, with high ceilings, plush carpets, and original timber floors in the bathrooms; all have pillow, CD and DVD menus. A smart restaurant, cozy cigar bar, and lounge with an open fireplace are the perfect settings for sipping local wines. Flinders Lane, lined with chic bars and eateries, is a short stroll away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
After spending 2 - 3 weeks in Australia in October, we have one extra week before we fly home to Canada. Read more