A local favorite, this stellar Italian bistro emphasizes flavor over starchy linen and stuffy attitude. Here eggplant is molded into gentle round polpettes (meatball-like mounds), lamb rump is scented with garlic and parsley and slow-roasted to impossible tenderness, and the service is as upbeat as the wine list. Delicious wood-fired pizzas, that some insist are the best in the city, are yet another reason to visit this suburban gem (thankfully, it's only a short walk from the city).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
SUMMARY 13 nights (12 bush camping) 14 days 4000km in Apollo Euro Tourer (Mercedes Sprinter) Lichfield NP Katherine Gorge Cru... Read more
On the road time is runing really fast. so many things to do and see. i believe that our mind gets distracted, so we connect with our surroundin... Read more