- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This Romanesque bakery is just as heavenly as when it opened in 1985; it's still filled with perfect biscotti and mouthwatering cakes. Pastas, pizza slices, and foccacias have been added to the menu, and you can finish off your lunch with a perfect espresso—or European-style hot chocolate (thick)—and cornetto con crema (custard-filled croissant). City workers can now enjoy all these tempting delights with the opening of branches in Flinders Lane and Myer department store in Bourke Street, while outlets in Fitzroy and Camberwell, a couple of miles east of Richmond, satisfy suburban sugar fiends and coffee cravers.
- Address: 194–204 Faraday St., Carlton, Melbourne, VIC | Map It
- Phone: 03/9347–2801
- Website: www.brunetti.com.au
- Location: City Center
- Credit cards accepted.
- City Square, 214 Flinders La., at Swanston St., Melbourne, VIC, 3000, 03/9663–8085
- 1/3 Prospect Hill Rd., Camberwell, Melbourne, VIC, 3124, 03/9882–3100
- 89 Johnston St., Fitzroy, Melbourne, VIC, 3065, 03/9419–4081
- Myer Melbourne, Bourke St., btw Swanston & Elizabeth sts., Melbourne, VIC, 3000, 03/9661–1380
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
We are planning a drive from Broome to Perth in June. Read more