- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This Romanesque bakery is just as heavenly as when it opened in 1985; it's still filled with perfect biscotti and mouthwatering cakes. Pastas, pizza slices, and foccacias have been added to the menu, and you can finish off your lunch with a perfect espresso—or European-style hot chocolate (thick)—and cornetto con crema (custard-filled croissant). City workers can now enjoy all these tempting delights with the opening of branches in Flinders Lane and Myer department store in Bourke Street, while outlets in Fitzroy and Camberwell, a couple of miles east of Richmond, satisfy suburban sugar fiends and coffee cravers.
- Address: 194-204 Faraday St., Carlton, Melbourne, VIC | Map It
- Phone: 03/9347-2801
- Website: www.brunetti.com.au
- Location: City Center
- Credit cards accepted.
- City Square, 214 Flinders La., at Swanston St., Melbourne, VIC, 3000, 03/9663-8085
- 1/3 Prospect Hill Rd., Camberwell, Melbourne, VIC, 3124, 03/9882-3100
- 89 Johnston St., Fitzroy, Melbourne, VIC, 3065, 03/9419-4081
- Myer Melbourne, Bourke St., btw Swanston & Elizabeth sts., Melbourne, VIC, 3000, 03/9661-1380
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1279* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,279 Air New Zealand
My other half and I recently spent a lovely four day weekend in Margaret River, thanks to the rare occurrence of a rotating Friday off and a Monday public holiday.
For those wanting the wordless version, Read more
This was our fifth trip to Australia to teach songwriting workshops. Read more
My wife and I are at the preliminary planning stages of a trip to New Zealand. Read more