- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Federation Square Review
Encompassing a whole city block, the bold, abstract-style landmark was designed to be Melbourne's official meeting place, with a variery of attractions and restaurants within it. The square incorporates the second branch of the National Gallery of Victoria (Ian Potter Centre), which exhibits only Australian art, as well as the Australian Centre for the Moving Image; the Deakin Edge amphitheater, a contemporary music and theater performance venue; and the Melbourne Visitor Centre.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Ok, quick review. Read more
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Hi, I am planning a trip to Australia end of May for about 12 days. Read more