- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Bourke Street Mall
Bourke Street Mall Review
Once the busiest east–west thoroughfare in the city, Bourke Street Mall is a pedestrian-only zone—but watch out for those trams! Two of the city's biggest department stores are here; an essential part of growing up in Melbourne is being taken to Myer at Christmas to see the window displays.
Myer. Myer is one of the country's largest department stores, carrying a myriad of both casual and luxury brands for men and women. 314–336 Bourke St., between Elizabeth and Swanston Sts., 3000. 03/9661–1111.
David Jones. Another big department store, David Jones has a large array of luxury brands for both men and women. 310 Bourke St., between Elizabeth and Swanston Sts., 3000. 03/9643–2222.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We recently returned from a visit down under and have posted a review of our cruise on that forum. Read more
Day 5 - Bye-bye Hong Kong, hello OZ!
After checking in at the airport, we had about an hour or so to spare so after negotiating passports and security without too many problems, [DH is always one of those Read more
Two questions; We arrive in Melbourne this Friday morning, staying at the Langham. Read more