- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Little Collins Street
Little Collins Street Review
A precinct of stores frequented by shoppers with perhaps more money than sense, Little Collins Street is still worth a visit. In between frock shops you'll find musty stores selling classic film posters, antique and estate jewelry, and Australian opals. At the eastern end of Collins Street, beyond the cream-and-red Romanesque facade of St. Michael's Uniting Church, is the Paris End, a name coined by Melburnians to identify the elegance of its fashionable shops as well as its general hauteur. Here you find big-name international designer clothing, bags and jewelry.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
I've just reserved a limo for four of us in January from the airport to the Four Seasons. Read more