- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mecca Bah Review
Chef Ben Azzopardi serves up delicious lamb and green-olive tagine, lemony grills, and sumac-dusted salads at this harborfront eatery. It's the sort of good, honest food that mum would've served—if she had been from Lebanon. In the evening you can enjoy splendid sunset views of the city skyline and the bay, or watch the hundreds of Melburnians who flock to Docklands every weekend.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
And what a magnificent spectacle it is!
Sydney is hosting the International Fleet Review, with over 40 warships, smaller vessels and a stack of Tall Ships from all over the world in our sparkling Harbour. Read more
It's been a very long term and it's really cold at home so we decided to seek out a few days of warmth to recharge our batteries. Read more
Hi, Im going to be in Australia mid-February. Read more