Nightlife & the Arts in Melbourne
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Melbourne Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-J K-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In addition to being a hallowed live music venue, the Esplanade...
Cutting-edge independent theatre, cabaret acts and exhibitions...
Reminiscent of Hollywood's golden era, Gin Palace has more than...
The Half-Tix ticket booth in the Melbourne Town Hall sells tickets...
The Hamer Hall (due to reopen in 2012 after extensive renovation)...
Her Majesty's Theatre
Her Majesty's Theatre, which opened in 1886, hosts international...
The Hi-Fi is a popular venue for live local and lesser-known...
|Music Clubs||City Center|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $1428* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/T — $1,428 Air New Zealand