Nightlife & the Arts in Melbourne
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Melbourne Nightlife & the Arts
|A-D E-J K-M N-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In addition to being a hallowed live music venue, the Esplanade...
Cutting-edge independent theatre, cabaret acts and exhibitions...
Reminiscent of Hollywood's golden era, Gin Palace has more than...
The Half-Tix ticket booth in the Melbourne Town Hall sells tickets...
The Hamer Hall (due to reopen in 2012 after extensive renovation)...
Her Majesty's Theatre
Her Majesty's Theatre, which opened in 1886, hosts international...
The Hi-Fi is a popular venue for live local and lesser-known...
|Music Clubs||City Center|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe