- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
East Melbourne's attractions are an easy walk from the city center. The Free City Circle tram travels along Spring Street, stopping at Parliament House and the City Museum at Old Treasury Melbourne. The new, free, orange-colored Melbourne City Tourist Shuttle bus also does a city loop and stops at the Sports and Entertainment Precinct, which is a short walk from the MCG and Fitzroy Gardens. Trams 48 and 74 travel along Flinders Street and Wellington Parade to East Melbourne sights: Fitzroy Gardens is on the north side of Wellington Parade, and the MCG is on the south side.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's