- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Melbourne and its suburbs are well served by trams, trains, and buses. The free loop tram is perfect for sightseeing, but crowded on weekends. Trams run east-west and north-south across the city, and travel to the popular St. Kilda and Docklands. The Metro train network operates a City Loop service with stops at Flinders Street, Parliament, and Southern Cross Station, where you'll find connections with a network of trains to outer areas, including the Dandenong Ranges.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's