Cricket in Melbourne
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Melbourne Cricket Ground. All big international and interstate cricket matches in Victoria are played at the Melbourne Cricket Ground from October to March. The stadium has lights for night games and can accommodate 100,000 people. Tickets are available at the gate or through Ticketek. Yarra Park, Brunton Ave., Richmond, Melbourne, VIC, 3121. 03/9657–8867 stadium; 13–2849 Ticketek. www.mcg.org.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's