Car Racing in Melbourne
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix. Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix is a popular—but increasingly controversial—fixture on Melbourne's calendar of annual events. It's held every March in the suburb of Albert Park, a small neighborhood 4 km (2½ mi) south of the city that encompasses the area surrounding Albert Park Lake. 220 Albert Rd., South Melbourne, Melbourne, VIC, 3205. 03/9258–7100. www.grandprix.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's