Boating in Melbourne
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Studley Park Boathouse. Studley Park Boathouse, which opened in 1864, rents canoes, kayaks, and rowboats for journeys on a peaceful stretch of the lower Yarra River, about 7 km (4½ mi) east of the city center. Rentals are A$36 per hour for a two-person canoe or rowboat and A$44 per hour for a four-person rowboat. The boathouse is open daily 9–5 and has a café (lunch and weekend breakfast) and restaurant (weekends) with lovely river views. 1 Boathouse Rd., Kew, Melbourne, VIC, 3101. 03/9853–1828. www.studleyparkboathouse.com.au.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's