Sights & Attractions in Great Ocean Road
Sights & Attractions Great Ocean Road
Auswalk offers guided (five-nights) and self-guided Great Ocean...
|Tours||Great Ocean Road|
National Trust-listed Mott's Cottage is a restored limestone-and-timber...
|Houses / Mansions||Port Fairy|
About an hour's drive and 70 km (43 mi) from Lorne (follow the...
Port Campbell National Park
Stretching some 30 km (19 mi) along Victoria's southern coastline...
|Parks||Port Campbell National Park|
Port Fairy Historical Society
Founded in the 1830s, Port Fairy was once a whaling station with...
|Museums / Galleries||Port Fairy|
About 66 km (41 mi) west of Port Campbell, Warrnambool is Victoria's...
|Nature Preserves||Port Campbell National Park|
Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre
||Information Centers||Port Campbell National Park|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1099* -- Australia/NZ Flights w/Fiji Stop From West Coast Air Pacific
- $3679 & up -- Australia: Outback Adventure w/Tours & Air Qantas Vacations
- Amazing Australia IExplore
- $1299* -- Auckland or Sydney R/T Air from LA w/2 Nts in Fiji — $1,299 PacificIslands.com
- Papua New Guinea & the Sepik River — $9,995 IExplore