Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Time & Tide
Time & Tide Review
"High Tea by the High Sea" is the menu highlight of this luscious café, which—fortunately—has an appetite-stimulating Southern Ocean view. Take a seat on a high-backed chair and indulge in three tiers of savory tarts, finger sandwiches, brownies, filled meringues and more. The Grand High Tea (A$49 per person) and Mini Grand (two tiers, A$35) include tea or coffee and a glass of sparkling rose. Also available are three share plates (A$29 each); all food on the Regional Taste Plate, which features cheeses, dips and olives, comes from within 45 km (28 mi) of the café.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's