You won't see any waves from this relaxed main-street eatery even though it's only yards from the water. You will find enormous breakfasts and fireside seafood dinners, a spacious sundeck, and a friendly staff. The menu changes weekly based on locally available ingredients; there might be such dishes as a half-chicken cooked in Asian masterstock, and blue swimmer crab, while meat eaters can tuck into sizzling steaks and pork loin with caramelized apple.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe