Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel
At a Glance
- fantastic location
- great breakfasts
- town is dead in the off season
Check Rates from our Partners
Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel Review
Overlooking the waterfront and a marina of yachts, this hotel gives French provincial style an Australian edge. There's a grand staircase straight out of Gone With the Wind and an inviting downstairs sitting room with open fire. Each room is individually decorated—some in stripes, others in florals. There are various communal lounges, which are decorated with regional artworks, and have open fireplaces and plush armchairs in which to curl up on wintry days. Gourmet breakfasts include berry hotcakes and tomato bruschetta with basil butter. If the weather allows, breakfast is served on the lovely veranda overlooking the river.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's