Fodor's Vancouver & Victoria
Daysy Hill Country Cottages
At a Glance
- good price
- good location
- limited facilities
- minimum stay required
Check Rates from our Partners
Daysy Hill Country Cottages Review
Set in manicured gardens with lavender-lined walkways, these five attractive sandstone-and-cedar cottages look over the Newfield Valley. Inside, the spacious accommodations have comfortable couches, wooden furnishings, open fireplaces, TVs, and CD players; most have air-conditioning and DVD players. (DVDs can be rented from reception.) Luxury suites with hot tubs and deluxe self-contained cabins are also available. Three- or four-night minimum stays are required in both cabins and cottages over Christmas and Easter, and during long weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's