Perth and Darwin are the main international arrival points, and both are serviced by a dozen or more airlines. Qantas is Australia's main domestic airline, and with its budget subsidiary Jetstar operates an extensive network and regular services crisscrossing the country from all the major cities to regional centers like Alice Springs and Broome. Virgin Australia competes with Qantas in major cities as well as some regional centers such as Broome, though not the Red Centre. Air North has an extensive network throughout the Top End and covers some WA legs, while Skywest flies from Perth to Broome, Kununurra, and Darwin.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's