White Elephant Beach Café
White Elephant Beach Café Review
The umbrella-topped tables are hot property at this ocean-facing gem, particularly at breakfast time. Precede your bacon and eggs with a lovely beach stroll or strut along the walking track, which traces the coast from Prevelly to the White Elephant Beach Café. Lunch is equally impressive, with crispy baby calamari, Thai beef, or harissa spiced chickpea salad. Open for Margaret River's warmer months (September–May), it's a locals favorite that provides excellent views of the region's main surf break, Surfers Point.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more